Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Click here to visit ProBlogger.

7/2 07/02/12
SHARKWATER A poem by Captain Paul Watson Founder of Sea Shepherd (still detained in Germany) In the cold hard face of adversity, Strength is often found in diversity, Passionate pens unleashed, our voices raised, Of this global response I am amazed. I appreciate the many letters, Requesting ... [Read More]
6/20 06/20/12

6/15 06/15/12
I have sent another letter to The Ministry of Justice in Germany. Please do the same. I am convinced this is a setup... We must do all we can as activists to save our planet. Germany is a progressive country. They have the authority to free Paul Watson. Go look at the seashepherd.org Paul is a ... [Read More]
6/10 06/10/12
I've been studying hard. The basics... I realize that wanting to do something is beautiful, but without a strong foundation. Where can we draw from, writing, painting, singing, acting and dancing? If we put the time in when we were ... [Read More]

6/3 06/03/12
It's funny-- because I'm me-- I'm living my truth--I try not to be offended or feel bad about perception...then it hits me...It hurts me-- and I feel misunderstood-- I never put too much into trying to change perception-- because I've always felt the truth is the truth-- the things I ... [Read More]
6/2 06/02/12
For the Sun tabloid- I'm quite pleased with this article--except-- I would never say Vivienne reminds me of my grandfather-- I meant the spirit or our relation ship - the talks we've had reminds me of my beloved grandfather--who was very interesting- He was an early on eco- warrior, ... [Read More]
6/1 06/01/12
Back from a very quick trip to London-- Had a wonderful experience and the House of Lords at Cool Earth Event--I cannot stress the importance of saving the rainforest- the "Lungs of the earth"-- every time there is clear cutting/Logging ... [Read More]

5/28 05/28/12
Just back from Victoria- Big Success! David Foster raised 4.6 million dollars to support his charity, The David Foster Foundation-- another wonderful example of Canadian healthcare. On top of everyone having healthcare, there are Canadians with big hearts, raising money for the medical needs of families ... When a child ... [Read More]

5/24 05/25/12

5/23 05/23/12
This race team better get it together-- all smoke and mirrors so far! ~Pamela ... [Read More]

5/22 05/22/12
I'm at my computer, In the garage-- my make shift office in Malibu-- I've been going over my idea to produce a documentary series on Activism--it will be wild and revealing-- just to keep the tone of my existence--but with ... [Read More]

04/05/12 04/05/12
Pamela Anderson promotes lingerie for European company Bonita De Mas
Just finished the catalogue for my partners at Bonita de Mas... About to join forces and go international. For now they are in Israel only--I just love their lingerie.
... [Read More]

7/15 07/15/11
Photo Credit: EMMA
PRESS RELEASE
The PAMELA COUTURE STOCKING COLLECTION by Secrets in Lace is changing the "stocking wearing attitude." July 2011 - Pamela Anderson is proving stockings are no longer passé with her new ... [Read More]

4/18 04/18/11

4/13 04/13/11
I guess this is what we all aspire to- Intuitive Parenting- It must mean ...just better ...tuning into a higher frequency and making good choices... Praying...that our children- from newborn- on or eventually? -are: More in touch... More psychically sound- Free little spirits, Artists,.. Not war mongers- Or future big commercial consumers- They must exercise (yoga preferably) Learn to eat right... Learn how to be ...[Read More]
3/1 03/01/11
Lilac wine A Gas blue dress A revolution's dream Lays on your strong chest A sailor's .. been told.. Sings the well's ..bell.. Soft melting skin's...nickle to gold.. So Hot, Tempting an unbearable hell Concealed, perched low the huntress lays.. Tischen's bow.. An English maze. Men are equal ..you rise...I fall.. The flesh ... [Read More]

2/23 02/23/11
You are from another world.. A liquid world of forgiveness and beauty and triumph.. You float next to me- a siren-- You've never left my side, in rain. In drops of fantasy you come slipping by- away - to a fro- evaporation, ... [Read More]

1/29 01/29/11

1/17 01/17/11
A letter I wrote to my girlfriend, she asked me to share .... To really capture the imagination and wonder of women and men. What is the draw? The smokey inhalation of seduction... The burn... (is it good for me?) Always a ... [Read More]

12/31 12/31/10
I'm so happy to be PETA UK's person of the year... How wonderful thank you. It was a pleasure to share a drink with fellow vegetable lover Sir Paul McCartney himself back stage at his intimate show in Liverpool .. What luck...so close to where I was performing Panto. There is a ... [Read More]
William Hill Casino

No comments:

Post a Comment